From: "Josh Reynolds" <j...@kyneticwifi.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2016 8:19:49 AM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Cacti Users poll

You're not thinking this through.
TCP/IP is a totally different animal.
SNMP is old too, we're just using much easier and yet better tools to manage
systems at scale and including prebuilt extensions to give us things SNMP can't
on many systems.
It's more like the difference between a reel mower and a zero-turn riding mower
;) Both tools have similar functions, one is simply making your life a lot
easier and faster if you've got a bit job to do.