Isn't that whole discussion today about not bad mouthing vendors?! =P

I am replacing some Ubnt with ePMP, not really overhauling everything due
to cost (yes I know ePMP is cheap, but that means it isn't free).  All new
APs have been ePMP for the last 18 months.


Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

On Thu, Mar 24, 2016 at 2:37 PM, Kurt Fankhauser <[email protected]>
wrote:

> Josh,
>
> Are you ripping UBNT PtMP Airmax stuff out of your network and replacing
> it with ePMP?
>
> On Thu, Mar 24, 2016 at 2:35 PM, Josh Luthman <[email protected]
> > wrote:
>
>> I believe the Sync Connectorized is a bit different than the
>> force110/180/200 radios, otherwise the CPEs are the same.  They obviously
>> redid the board for the Force 200 but I'm pretty sure I was told they're
>> the same processor.
>>
>>
>> Josh Luthman
>> Office: 937-552-2340
>> Direct: 937-552-2343
>> 1100 Wayne St
>> Suite 1337
>> Troy, OH 45373
>>
>> On Thu, Mar 24, 2016 at 2:32 PM, SmarterBroadband <
>> [email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>> Is the processor (CPU power) the same in a Force 180 and 5.7 Force 200
>>> and a 5.7 Connectorized and a 5.7 Sync Connectorized?
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Adam
>>>
>>
>>
>

Reply via email to