Quick question -

For those of you on this list who currently have a voip provider, if
you could hit me up off list with what your current rates are, it
would be greatly appreciated.

Our VOIP provider is a personal friend, and has distributed switching
centers in several major US markets. He/We are considering rolling out
a portal platform for ISP, but we need a better idea of what people
are currently being charged so that we can make it as competitive as
possible. This is *strictly* research right now, we are not ready to
offer a product yet.

Thank you