I just watched this today, was a crummy cam stream, but it had that feel of
something about to get really good throughout, just never seemed to close
the deal. If it werent for goodman, it would have been a total flop, should
have gotten into his backstory some more. Plus, I would have referred to
see more dirty bits of the broad, nice lain jane girl, I think an uside
down panties shot ala poltergeist would have been sufficient