Very slick…   where’s my checkbook?   ☺   Do you take Paypal, wampum, chickens?

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Jaime Solorza
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2016 10:24 PM
To: Animal Farm
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Telescoping mast with gimbel

The gimbal is controlled by raspberry pi and tiny PLC... 12 vdc 5Amps battery
and some conversion to 5vdc...my lil bro works for Raytheon... he is  EE and
ME... actually not the smartest one in family... my youngest sister has real
high IQ but only likes to read....really good at math but its boring for
her...I wish I had their brains.
On Mar 29, 2016 8:18 PM, "Jaime Solorza"