Understatement of the day.

On 3/30/2016 10:00 AM, Josh Luthman wrote:
Holy shit.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343

On Wed, Mar 30, 2016 at 10:54 AM, Sean Heskett <af...@zirkel.us <mailto:af...@zirkel.us>> wrote:

    You mean like this? ;)

    8 X PMP450 5.4ghz
    7 X PMP100 5.7ghz (the ones with stingers have the power turned down)
    1 X PMP100 900mhz
    2 X Telrad 3.65ghz

    -Sean

    On Tuesday, March 29, 2016, Brandon Yuchasz
    <li...@gogebicrange.net <mailto:li...@gogebicrange.net>> wrote:

        Just looking for everyone’s experience mounting on Rohn 45
        towers. We are looking to mount KP sectors on a tower site and
        want to make sure we have enough separation between the antennas.

        I am considering a few options at this site.

        4 90 degree antennas running ABAB with GPS

        2 90 degree antennas running AB with no GPS

        2 120 degree antennas running AB with no GPS

        Right now 180 degrees of coverage just about all customers so
        4 antennas is not required if we go that route it would be
        more for future needs than anything else.

        Just wondering what configurations you all have used in the
        past for situations like this and what mounting hardware /
        stand offs? Anyone just mount two antennas right on the tower
        legs? If so did you have any self-interference that close
        together? We have not deployed the epmp line except single
        sectors at this point.

        Best regards,

        Brandon Yuchasz

        GogebicRange.net