I think I might still be a host, at least in name only.  PDM net does the hard
work.

From: Adam Moffett
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2016 1:48 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] mounting brackets / hardware for 4 epmp sectors on a rohn
45/

Impressively dense deployment.

I see underneath it all is the WB tripple pipe mount.  Hail to our glorious
(former) host!

On 3/30/2016 1:07 PM, George Skorup wrote:

  Understatement of the day.

  On 3/30/2016 10:00 AM, Josh Luthman wrote:

    Holy shit.

    Josh Luthman
    Office: 937-552-2340
    Direct: 937-552-2343

    On Wed, Mar 30, 2016 at 10:54 AM, Sean Heskett <af...@zirkel.us> wrote:

      You mean like this? ;)

      8 X PMP450 5.4ghz
      7 X PMP100 5.7ghz (the ones with stingers have the power turned down)
      1 X PMP100 900mhz
      2 X Telrad 3.65ghz

      -Sean

      On Tuesday, March 29, 2016, Brandon Yuchasz <li...@gogebicrange.net>
wrote:

        Just looking for everyone’s experience mounting on Rohn 45 towers. We
are looking to mount KP sectors on a tower site and want to make sure we have
enough separation between the antennas.

        I am considering a few options at this site.

        4 90 degree antennas running ABAB with GPS

        2 90 degree antennas running AB with no GPS

        2 120 degree antennas running AB with no GPS

        Right now 180 degrees of coverage just about all customers so 4
antennas is not required if we go that route it would be more for future needs
than anything else.

        Just wondering what configurations you all have used in the past for
situations like this and what mounting hardware / stand offs? Anyone just mount
two antennas right on the tower legs? If so did you have any self-interference
that close together? We have not deployed the epmp line except single sectors
at this point.

        Best regards,

        Brandon Yuchasz

        GogebicRange.net