From: "Chuck McCown" <ch...@wbmfg.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2016 11:14:59 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Tesla Model 3... who else is getting one?

I have driven electrics for years. You don’t even notice the charging. You
park, get out, plug in on the way into to the house. 3-5 seconds... It is no
additional time or effort and your car is always full and ready to go the next
time you get in. And it can be warm or cool automatically when you get in. You
can leave the air conditioner running when you go into the bank or store....

But there is no convincing some people that the horseless carriage is the
future either... ;-)