You are dead on.  I don’t know what Trump will do.  I do know what Hillary and
Cruz will do.

Rory

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Paul McCall
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2016 8:40 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Donald Trump Says He Might Block Money Transfers to
Mexico - WSJ

Guys,  I am not a Trump fan boy, so let’s make this disclaimer up front.

However,  there is a LOT of street smarts in this guy.  The negotiation is just
that… a negotiation.  IF he gets in, and starts this process and is bound and
determined to make it happen, extremities can be discussed (or thrown out there
as shots across the bow), and then adjustments get made.  The point of a wall
WILL be built, coming from him, gets it started, and having Mexico start to
feel the pinch (in whatever way that takes) will get people’s attention.

Is “the wall” THE answer to immigration challenges?  Of course not.  Is it
helpful and one part of the total solution needed?   absolutely.  There IS NO
border with the U.S. right now.  What is there is a façade.  Trump is crude and
I wish he would tone down the rhetoric a bit (for everybody’s benefit,
including himself), but this country needs action in so, so many areas and
nobody seems to have the gonads to do anything that isn’t buried in PC or
politics or corruption or power or all of the above.

I acknowledge that I may be naïve or optimistic on the subject.  But, I still
believe in America and its strength and there is been absolutely nothing done
in recent time to maintain or increase its strength… only further dilution and
division and flailing discourse at an unprecedented level historically.

Not a Trump fan, but “let’s have some balls and fix our country fan”

Paul