Uh yeah, but trump wants to send everybody on an H1B work visa back to their home country.

I.e.: His idea is to kick out the legal immigrants as well.

On 4/6/2016 12:59 PM, Mike Hammett wrote:
The difference often conveniently left out is illegal vs. legal immigration. It's not just "rednecks" against illegal immigration, but every single person that immigrated... legally. Well, and not brain washed.

Intelligent Computing Solutions <http://www.ics-il.com/>
<https://www.facebook.com/ICSIL><https://plus.google.com/+IntelligentComputingSolutionsDeKalb><https://www.linkedin.com/company/intelligent-computing-solutions><https://twitter.com/ICSIL>
Midwest Internet Exchange <http://www.midwest-ix.com/>
<https://www.facebook.com/mdwestix><https://www.linkedin.com/company/midwest-internet-exchange><https://twitter.com/mdwestix>
The Brothers WISP <http://www.thebrotherswisp.com/>
<https://www.facebook.com/thebrotherswisp>

<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXSdfxQv7SpoRQYNyLwntZg>
*From: *"Jaime Solorza" <losguyswirel...@gmail.com>
*To: *"Animal Farm" <af@afmug.com>
*Sent: *Wednesday, April 6, 2016 11:49:14 AM
*Subject: *Re: [AFMUG] OT Donald Trump Says He Might Block Money Transfers to Mexico - WSJ

The saddest part Paul is that many including Trump slept through history class. How much money have we spent on drug war and building the Tortilla Curtain? Millions? Billions? Do you remember a feeble attempt to put righteous religious beliefs of a few and hope to stop people from drinking adult beverages? Hell not only did it not work...it allowed another industry to flourish..organized crime!!!! If American companies, ranchers and farmers didn't hire illegal immigrants they would go home, of course not before they sold drugs and raped all our women according to chicken shit Trump ....if our American youth didn't crave and buy drugs the cartels would find new markets. There is no simple solution to immigration..... many Americans don't want to work in hot sun and fields at even 15.00 an hour. Many Americans don't want to work in highway construction either.... so companies hire those who want to work including Trump...visit his place in Vegas...a wall will not work...it is like spitting at Heaven. Study about Hannibal, Wall of China, Navarrone, etc. If someone needs to get over or through it, they will. I stand by what I wrote...Trump is a fucking idiot.