Yes....18-24" deep.

On 4/6/2016 9:10 PM, George Skorup wrote:
Depth not distance?

On 4/6/2016 8:08 PM, Josh Luthman wrote:

Why would you plow for 2 feet or less? Wouldn't a shovel be easier for that?

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343

On Apr 6, 2016 8:59 PM, "Chuck Hogg" <ch...@shelbybb.com> wrote:

    Huh? Not sure what you mean.

    On Wednesday, April 6, 2016, Josh Luthman
    <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com> wrote:

        Two feet?  Why bother?  Wouldn't a shovel be faster?

        Josh Luthman
        Office: 937-552-2340 <tel:937-552-2340>
        Direct: 937-552-2343 <tel:937-552-2343>