Thanks Repeatit!! I just had to replace a MIMOSA link in my network
and with a Repeatit Trinity-323. The MIMOSA B5 link wouldn’t establish
any stable connection on a more interference intense site and I spend
a lot of time with my technicians to try and make it work. The MIMOSA
support told me that I would have to install the link more than 3
meter away from potential interference but that obviously wasn’t
feasible. I called Repeatit and after only a few days a free trial
link to test arrived at my premises. I was very skeptical when I
installed the Repeatit link but it worked instantly and now provides
245 Mbps aggregate net throughput. Thanks Repeatit for a great support
and I have to say: You got a new customer :-)