If they would announce themselves when they arrived then I wouldn't shoot at them.

Lewis Bergman wrote:
You never hear about the poor white people because every time someone tries to get to their trailer house behind all the weeds and broken cars they get shot at. Reporters, not wanting to be thought of as a cowardly group, insist that such a thing doesn't exist.