I wouldn’t post it to a mailing list but I still know some folks who are
getting updates that are working …. A small number compared to the way it used
to be though, especially since Nagravision had updates and stuff…   of course
there’s lots of scams out there I’m sure too more than ever :)

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Jeremy
Sent: Wednesday, April 6, 2016 9:46 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Kodi / http media streams

Still around where?  I still check in from time to time and I haven't seen any
public hacks other than the music channels.  Point me toward a forum that I'm
not aware of.  Sat decryption pretty much died when they raided everyone at The
Pirate Den back in 2003, and subsequently swapped out the P3 and Rom103 cards,
upgrading the streams to mpeg4.

On Apr 6, 2016 7:31 PM, "Paul Stewart" <p...@paulstewart.org