Thanks for the reply and the help! I was missing something small, and
overthinking something else

Thanks again,

Heith

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of George Skorup
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2016 11:07 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] PPPoE with VLAN on Cambium

Enable VLAN on the AP, save and reboot. Set Default Port VID to the desired
VLAN ID# on the SM(s), save and reboot. That should put the PPPoE/NAT
interface on that VID. I haven't messed with NAT and VLANs on Canopy though.

The AP with VLAN enabled basically becomes a VLAN trunking device. So you
need to handle that on your switch or router. Switchport mode trunk,
encapsulation dot1q, etc. MikroTik... add VLAN sub-interfaces.

Oh, and 11.2, so this is PMP100? I would strongly advise you to get up to
13.4.1. I've been running it for about a month on a couple sites and two
weeks on the rest of the FSK network and it has been stable. I think I might
have lost the additional color codes on some SMs, but really no more issues
than that.