Aw, come on!  We all love nasty details here.  I'm also an IP-Pay
customer....and a happy one thus far.  Just make sure to put "in my
opinion..." first.  I think that will save you from a libel suit.

On Fri, Apr 15, 2016 at 12:34 PM, Mike Hammett <[email protected]> wrote:

> Same.
>
>
>
> -----
> Mike Hammett
> Intelligent Computing Solutions <http://www.ics-il.com/>
> <https://www.facebook.com/ICSIL>
> <https://plus.google.com/+IntelligentComputingSolutionsDeKalb>
> <https://www.linkedin.com/company/intelligent-computing-solutions>
> <https://twitter.com/ICSIL>
> Midwest Internet Exchange <http://www.midwest-ix.com/>
> <https://www.facebook.com/mdwestix>
> <https://www.linkedin.com/company/midwest-internet-exchange>
> <https://twitter.com/mdwestix>
> The Brothers WISP <http://www.thebrotherswisp.com/>
> <https://www.facebook.com/thebrotherswisp>
>
>
> <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXSdfxQv7SpoRQYNyLwntZg>
> ------------------------------
> *From: *"Jason Wilson" <[email protected]>
> *To: *[email protected]
> *Sent: *Friday, April 15, 2016 1:22:03 PM
> *Subject: *Re: [AFMUG] Merchant services
>
>
> Scott, I am an IPPay client,  email privately your decision to move.
>
> Jason
>
>
> Jason Wilson
> Remotely Located
> Providing High Speed Internet to out of the way places.
> 530-651-1736
> 530-748-9608 Cell
> www.remotelylocated.com
>
> On Fri, Apr 15, 2016 at 11:08 AM, Josh Reynolds <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>> Authorize.net?
>>
>> On Fri, Apr 15, 2016 at 1:02 PM, Scott Vander Dussen
>> <[email protected]> wrote:
>> > Without all the nasty details, I'm completely done doing business with
>> IPPay. Any recommendations for alternatives?
>> >
>> > Thanks,
>> > 'S
>> >
>> > Sent mobile!
>>
>
>
>

Reply via email to