The PTP600 was great for it’s time. Moto/Cambium did not advance very fast …

Now a AF5X does the same job for much less money.

Von: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] Im Auftrag von Mike Hammett
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 20. April 2016 13:29
An: af@afmug.com
Betreff: Re: [AFMUG] Mimosa B5 speeds at other channel sizes.

I don't think the PTP650 is much more than a PTP600 on a wider channel. No
significant innovation there in ten years.

 <http://www.ics-il.com/> Intelligent Computing Solutions
 <https://www.facebook.com/ICSIL>
<https://plus.google.com/+IntelligentComputingSolutionsDeKalb>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/intelligent-computing-solutions>