No real way to "port" as you say, other than a full rewrite in Java for
Android or you could develop cross platform in ionic or codova. If you want
native, it will have to be Java. I would refer you to Willow Tree Apps.
Tobias Dengle is the owner. 434.326.5320. It won't be cheap no matter who
you use.

Cameron