I just write what the voices in my head say….

Seriously, most of the political ranting is about stuff that affects us and if
I didn’t let it out, I’d probably go WISPal.

Rory

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Josh Reynolds
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2016 9:53 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Tales from the Towers - Chapter 59 Posted

I've got to be honest... It's been awhile since you weren't going on a rant
about the FCC or did something that was IMO really objective and at least
somewhat technical...

... But this one is really well done Rory. Informative and entertaining with
little to no spin.

Very well done.
On Apr 26, 2016 10:45 PM, "Rory Conaway"