I have an Ethernet GigaCenter I'm about to do some testing with, but a colleague of mine said the GUI of it isn't as mature as traditional residential AC/GigE routers because Calix really wants you to manage it via Consumer Connect - their cloud-based ACS system (TR069). Hopefully know more next week.

Jesse DuPont

Network Architect
email: jesse.dup...@celeritycorp.net
Celerity Networks LLC

Celerity Broadband LLC
Like us! facebook.com/celeritynetworksllc

Like us! facebook.com/celeritybroadband