Good to know. I've avoided 802.11 stuff for providing internet service in the past, but I'm trying to keep an open mind.

On 4/29/2016 11:12 AM, Josh Reynolds wrote:
Old AirMax (software) != New AirMax (hardware, removal of "wifi" support)

Totally different things, which is why getting them to play together
nicely has been such a pain in the butt.

Something else you might think about is Mimosa PTMP as well in that
"WiFi hacks" comparison