it always is

On Mon, May 2, 2016 at 10:25 PM, CBB - Jay Fuller <[email protected]
> wrote:

>
>
> of course it was our fault....
>
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> *To:* Jay Fuller - Cyber Broadband Inc. <[email protected]>
> *Sent:* Monday, May 02, 2016 10:11 PM
> *Subject:* Re: xxxxxxxxxx - not really down
>
>
> It was just a good guess I got it back in the correct port. I did not know
> 1 or 2 or 3 made any difference. Best I made some marking on them so I
> don't plug something wrong. They may be why the Tenda router had a problem
> cause I did not look at where I was plugging in.
>
> I think Nelson xxxxxxx had a bad power supply or I believe that was
> replaced and he was up and running again.
>
> Bill.
>
>
>



-- 
If you only see yourself as part of the team but you don't see your team as
part of yourself you have already failed as part of the team.

Reply via email to