I should have probably qualified that a little better. no, different towns.
theyre connected across our network layer three via licensed liks and
airfiber and an EOIP tunnel externally. I hand out default routes from both
of the routers. and have policy routes directing the /24s to the correct
upstream (currently via the EOIP because I never could figure out how to
get an internal EOIP going and filter the way I wanted to) The NAT
customers just NAT at the closest egress