The last roll we bought was from Platt.com and their price shipped was as good as any I've seen. I imagine if you're buying that much, they'd discount further. They had it drop shipped straight from Superior Essex and it came fairly quickly.

Jesse DuPont

Network Architect
email: jesse.dup...@celeritycorp.net
Celerity Networks LLC

Celerity Broadband LLC
Like us! facebook.com/celeritynetworksllc

Like us! facebook.com/celeritybroadband