the latest reports i've been reading is with the radio resetting to defaults,
ssid becomes ubnt, and a radio on newer firmware won't associate because you
haven't accepted the TOS on the radios (which had gone default)

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: That One Guy /sarcasm
  To: af@afmug.com
  Sent: Monday, May 16, 2016 8:41 PM
  Subject: Re: [AFMUG] ubnt malware

  yeah, thats amazing me, one fella was complaining about how much of a problem
it would be to take a unit offline to get on a bench. I would think if things
are that bad that your network is progressively shutting down, convenience
would be the least of your concerns.

  I have to investigate a couple anomalies on the network, in the back of my
mind Im hoping the air routers have been hit to put a nail in their coffins so
we cam go with mikrotiks as the CPE router instead