It's funny since I started putting fiber in the ground four years ago it's like
I have two personalities I bitch when people use bandwidth on my wireless
network but I actually advertise streaming and 4K services and I'm happy when
people are using it on my fiber network.   We actually celebrate when we hit a
new bandwidth threshold on our fiber network

Craig Schmaderer
Cell 402-380-1245<tel:402-380-1245>
Skywave Wireless, Inc.

On Wed, May 18, 2016 at 9:28 AM -0700, "Jim Bouse [Brazos WiFi]"