I only have one server, i set it up as a testbed and to get all the
networks firmwares up to date. I need to build the real server, it will be
on a different IP and all that good stuff, I just am trying to confirm the
correct method of removing the devices from this one before configuring the
new one.
Just making sure its,
 rt click the device, stop monitoring
rt click the device - more - remove