Spin up a separate LLC for tower stuff.  Do all the right employee stuff, etc.
Just carry your tower insurance under that LLC and have the LLC do the work.

Justin Wilson
j...@mtin.net

---
http://www.mtin.net Owner/CEO
xISP Solutions- Consulting – Data Centers - Bandwidth

http://www.midwest-ix.com  COO/Chairman
Internet Exchange - Peering - Distributed Fabric