We run our Dude server on an Intel NUC. All our power plants are 24VDC so we used a 24VDC to 19VDC converter to power the NUC right off the DC plant. It added about 300mA of load to the power plant.

Jesse DuPont

Network Architect
email: jesse.dup...@celeritycorp.net
Celerity Networks LLC

Celerity Broadband LLC
Like us! facebook.com/celeritynetworksllc

Like us! facebook.com/celeritybroadband