Wow...now I have to work on getting that image out of my head...thanks
Josh. Besides that, not saying it is a valid point, just what I hear people
saying.I haven't heard anyone say they like Trump, approve of what he has
been saying, and still voted for him. They just are more sickened by
everyone else I think. I don't know. It is surely a wacky thing to watch.