On our fiber network I use port isolation and mac forced forwarding(not
available in MikroTik) to accomplish layer2 isolation but still allow
client to client unicast traffic.

Proxy arp is as close to MACFF as you can get in MikroTik. I think you
should be able to use option 2 if you use a different vlan per customer
site(use the default vlan setting in each canopy SM so each site has
a unique vlan) then enable proxy arp for each vlan in your router. I don't
remember if you have to have an ip on the vlan for it to work or not. If
it doesn't work try adding an ip on each vlan. So you don't waste ips you
can use point to point addressing. IE address=routerip/32
network=customerIpForThisVlan. You might be able to get by with some static
arp entries instead of adding an ip to each vlan. I'm not sure how MikroTik
handles that.

I suck at explaining myself so I hope this makes sense. You can contact me
offlist if you want to chat/talk about it.

Gerard