Yeah...easy to do with Sql Express, but make sure you get SQL Server
Management Studio as well. Once installed, open management studio and
import your DB. Select the DB and then click the "New Query" "button" at
the top. Make sure the little pull down shows your database as the default
"master" is sometimes in there if you haven't run a query yet. Now type
your query and hit the "Execute" button.