From: Sam Lambie
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2016 10:04 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] DIN rail mount 30 vdc PSU?

Hey all,

I am looking for a Power supply (AC-DC) to Power Cambiums 100-450 gear. It's
easy to find 24vdc but the 30vdc is elusive?

I have been using the Meanwell SDR-24vdc and cranking them up to 28 vdc but I
would rather do it right. Anyone have sources for such Power Supplies?

thanks

Sam

Sam Lambie
Taosnet Wireless Tech.