Don't forget that kid is a liar? His family was fishing for something to
happen? That is a great example of a two sided sorry only having one side
told.  Not that the ISD didn't overreact, just that this is not a racial
story primarily.
But, to each his own. There are plenty of racist down here...heck...in many
places. Just that this story is not a great example of it.