The eternal loaded question...
Expense
Quality
Delivery

One has to find the balance between the three, you can have any two as long as
you are willing to compromise on the 3rd.

Voice service are pretty easy to bring in house and offer (with the right type
of setup, it is a bit of work, but nothing outrageous , with less than optimal
setup, it is a continuous compromise on different aspects of the service).

If you have some Linux / server hosting skills we can help you bring it
in-house. While it is possible to slice this as an outsourced / hosted service
but the value proposition can become very much similar to others... give or
take..

Regards.

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom