I received this from a company that is looking for some help if anyone wants to
respond to it.

Hi Rory, We have a wireless Site Survey Assignment in New York, NY; where we
need Wireless Site Survey Engineer on urgent basis. The Engineer should have
following things: Air Magnet HW/ SW, RF Spectrum Analyzer 2.4GHz & 5GHz, WAPAP
3702 I/E and 2602I/E with power adapter and 3 - 5 meter Cat 5/6 cable, Tripod
Stand for Wireless Access Points, Camera to capture pictures to use those pics
as reference while creating the survey report, Internet Dongle. Kindly advise
if you have any potential Wireless Engineer who can complete this Assignment.
Best Regards, Harry Sule harry.s...@i3intl.com

Rory Conaway * Triad Wireless * CEO
4226 S. 37th Street * Phoenix * AZ 85040
602-426-0542
r...@triadwireless.net<mailto:r...@triadwireless.net>
www.triadwireless.net<http://www.triadwireless.net/>

"A hot dog at the ballgame beats roast beef at the Ritz." ~Humphrey Bogart