If you are only looking at the actual usages yes this looks great, but what about how much time will used to maintain said such infrastructure and the infrastructure it attaches to.
So, Yes I would be looking for more on a monthly rate.
Especially if I deployed it and installed it. Of course you could give a $10.00 charge for service access only and a $100.00 monthly maint contract.
Or apply a contract where they pay each time a truck is rolled.