we are moving to epmp for cheap in 5ghz, the most populated ap only has
like 12 users on 12/2 plans up to 8 miles, I dont see it scaling well
compared to 450, but much better than the ubnt could ever dream. Its sync
lets us do ABAB with no notable hit yet.
3ghz we are moving to 450 from a mix of ubnt shit and 320 garbage (though
the 320 has been a beast) because the 1x gets us the edge of nlos