Then new designs in “pole technology” is they are actually putting a long
threaded rod through the pole.  The spikes actually screw into them to brace
them.  The guy who just went through his apprenticeship for line work on
utility poles got cynch-lok stuff from DBI-SALA.

Justin Wilson
j...@mtin.net

---
http://www.mtin.net Owner/CEO
xISP Solutions- Consulting – Data Centers - Bandwidth

http://www.midwest-ix.com  COO/Chairman
Internet Exchange - Peering - Distributed Fabric