From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Adam Moffett
Sent: Friday, June 03, 2016 10:07 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Generator runtime on very light loads

In retrospect, these are stupid questions.

I wanted the Generac anyway to use for a standby generator at one site, but at
a different site I have a temporary need to run on generator for about a month
while I wait for the power company to hook up our new service...there's only
about a 200 Watt load.  Given the fuel cost of running the Generac continuously
for a month, it will be cheaper to buy a separate portable generator.

nevermind.