As I mentioned the other day the Roamio OTA with 500 gb hard drive is $399 on 
the website, including lifetime service for the device.

TiVo Roamio™ OTA 1TB DVR - No Subscription Fees. Only 
$399‎<http://www.googleadservices.com/pagead/aclk?sa=L&ai=CxfkmbuBVV-DQPImUpgOI-7fgBefRq-tEjMykqcQD0IKGnLIHCAAQASDtit8GKANgyZ7QhsijhBmgAZarmegDyAEBqgQmT9CMHlyBqazuyYSswZEmAEfRRyDLhMT5HyutnjgCEQHoP9iwV7mABZBOiAYBgAfS1OYXkAcDqAemvhvYBwE&ohost=www.google.com&cid=CAASIuRoF0aDGkS1ASuncT-Mks_t1Duq7BJ-ldqFvmvtj7Rkc0s&sig=AOD64_2SI87LVI9GHHbURzGwshnSjCzgwA&clui=0&rct=j&q=&ved=0ahUKEwi6rtP-oZTNAhWEx4MKHaOYDsgQ0QwIGw&adurl=http://clickserve.dartsearch.net/link/click%3Flid%3D43700006607023342%26ds_s_kwgid%3D58700000454351257%26%26ds_e_adid%3D121199476748%26ds_e_matchtype%3Dsearch%26ds_e_device%3Dc%26ds_e_network%3Dg%26%26ds_url_v%3D2%26ds_dest_url%3Dhttps://www.tivo.com/shop/ota-detail>

From: Af [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Josh Luthman
Sent: Monday, June 06, 2016 4:41 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT TIVO Roamio


Website looks like $499 model plus 14.99/mo?

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373
On Jun 6, 2016 4:21 PM, "Travis Johnson" <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> 
wrote:
If you buy the $399 model, they have basically bundled the monthly subscription 
into the price. Or you can buy the $150 version and pay $12/month.

Travis

On 6/6/2016 2:09 PM, Josh Luthman wrote:
How is it you're getting around the monthly subscription?


Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340<tel:937-552-2340>
Direct: 937-552-2343<tel:937-552-2343>
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

On Mon, Jun 6, 2016 at 3:40 PM, Chuck McCown 
<[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
Sound and image is better than on a Roku.  Best picture I think I have ever 
seen on any device.


Reply via email to