I get 51 OTA channels where I live. There are an infinite number of online, OTT etc sources available. It makes an excellent box for Netflix, Hulu etc. It is a good DVR.
From: Brandon Yuchasz Sent: Monday, June 06, 2016 7:47 PM To: [email protected] Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT TIVO Roamio So how many and what channels. Their website was supper slow to load and I didn’t see anything listed other than the products with not much info. Best regards, Brandon Yuchasz GogebicRange.net www.gogebicrange.net From: Af [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Chuck McCown Sent: Monday, June 06, 2016 3:11 PM To: [email protected] Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT TIVO Roamio There isn’t one. From: Josh Luthman Sent: Monday, June 06, 2016 2:09 PM To: [email protected] Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT TIVO Roamio How is it you're getting around the monthly subscription? Josh Luthman Office: 937-552-2340 Direct: 937-552-2343 1100 Wayne St Suite 1337 Troy, OH 45373 On Mon, Jun 6, 2016 at 3:40 PM, Chuck McCown <[email protected]> wrote: Sound and image is better than on a Roku. Best picture I think I have ever seen on any device.
