From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Brian Sullivan
Sent: Tuesday, June 7, 2016 7:07 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Convert Andrew Dragonwave dishes to N

It certainly seems like a defensive maneuver.  Although we have been asking for
since what, 2011? The radio isn't shipping yet and I believe they still have to
certify with the FCC before they can put out a spec sheet.  One distributor I
spoke to said August availability.
I did ask the same question on the forum, hoping to get somewhere with an
adapter.  I think the UBNT employee that responded doesn't know all that much
about it either and I agree, came off sounding a little strange.  Also strange
he would tell us about Jirous, the first I have heard mention of it.
A pissing match between Mimosa and UBNT is good for WISPs.  :-)