Old Mormon prophecy that the desert will “bloom as a rose” in the last days.
I’m OK with that.

From: Lewis Bergman
Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2016 7:36 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT :After the Deluge: Texas and France Split on
ClimateScience

I think this is s bit different. I happen to think the big fireball in the sky
is most to blame. But who knows, science changes the answers to meet the data
so maybe I will be deemed correct one day. I just love that Leonard Nemoy ice
age special years ago.  Now it is heat. But, if this is global warming I'll
take it.  We are way above or rain totals normally.
Oh yes, it is change not warming, that way no matter what happens we were
right.
It doesn't matter anyway because the Nords have solved it by turning carbon
monoxide into rock.