Good ol' George Carlin. That guy was a gem. All "problems" are self correcting given enough time.

Or I could also say, after about 2050, it ain't my problem any more.

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

On 6/10/2016 5:38 AM, Mike Hammett wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjmtSkl53h4

Intelligent Computing Solutions <http://www.ics-il.com/>
<https://www.facebook.com/ICSIL><https://plus.google.com/+IntelligentComputingSolutionsDeKalb><https://www.linkedin.com/company/intelligent-computing-solutions><https://twitter.com/ICSIL>
Midwest Internet Exchange <http://www.midwest-ix.com/>
<https://www.facebook.com/mdwestix><https://www.linkedin.com/company/midwest-internet-exchange><https://twitter.com/mdwestix>
The Brothers WISP <http://www.thebrotherswisp.com/>
<https://www.facebook.com/thebrotherswisp>

<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXSdfxQv7SpoRQYNyLwntZg>
*From: *"Lewis Bergman" <lewis.berg...@gmail.com>
*To: *af@afmug.com
*Sent: *Friday, June 10, 2016 7:28:35 AM
*Subject: *Re: [AFMUG] OT :After the Deluge: Texas and France Split onClimateScience

Let me be clear, I am not denying us puny humans have impact. If you go to Isreal, as an example, you can see the Masad. That whole area used to be covered by forest. Then the ottomans came marching through in about 300 BC with a million plus soldier's and support folks and wiped out everything that was there. It still is just a desert there. Same with Ethiopia as a much more recent example. That country was blanketed in forest befits they chopped it down bit by bit.

My deal is that I am not to worried about the earth as it is self correcting. It may take a few mellinia to correct itself. Eventually enough of us will die off from starvation and disease that population will decrease back to dark age levels. Population goes back down. Problem solved. Billions will die but it is self correcting. Of course if you don't like that idea we better get on doing something about it.