$65 per cleaning

On 6/15/2016 12:39 PM, That One Guy /sarcasm wrote:
clean it once, take that time times your lowest paid lackeys rate of pay times 1.5 and thats what it should be

On Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 11:54 AM, Sterling Jacobson <sterl...@avative.net <mailto:sterl...@avative.net>> wrote:

    I know this is subjective, but how much should I be paying to have
    someone clean a 2000 sqr foot space?

    It is very lightly occupied, has two bathrooms, and mostly open
    floorplan with laminate flooring.

    Right now I'm cleaning it about 2-3 times a month.

--
If you only see yourself as part of the team but you don't see your team as part of yourself you have already failed as part of the team.