If you want something stronger than a 65G and easily pieced together, see
if you can get Valmont PiRod pricing for their 36" face width tower
sections. The price is reasonable for what it is (much less than building
two 65G near each other).

I had one specced out a few years ago for 120' on top of a 450 meter
hill/mountain, with the right guying its wind loading capability was
immense. I believe the 36" width PiRod can go up to 750' or something when
used as a broadcast tower.