You may have a hard time getting a "small business" card that provides 2% cashback for that high of a limit. These are designed for businesses that spend less than $50k/month on a credit card. That is the one good thing about AMEX, once you have built a reputation with them, there really is no limit on their card.

Travis

On 7/6/2016 1:46 PM, Gino Villarini wrote:
good lord! in need to apply for that 2% cash back! we are pumping over $100k per month to our corp amex

On Wed, Jul 6, 2016 at 3:31 PM, Chuck McCown <ch...@wbmfg.com <mailto:ch...@wbmfg.com>> wrote:

    I like miles because I can’t spend them.  Dollars back I would
    spend and then when I need to go to the UK to visit my daughter I
    have to cough up the dough.
    *From:* Forrest Christian (List Account)
    <mailto:li...@packetflux.com>
    *Sent:* Wednesday, July 06, 2016 1:30 PM
    *To:* af <mailto:af@afmug.com>
    *Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] Credit card irregularities.

    The Citi double cash is 2%.  I used to use it as my everyday spend
    card.

    I am having really good luck with chase ultimate rewards earning
    cards, and also spg earning cards.  With the combination of the
    chase sapphire, freedom,  and freedom unlimited cards for personal
    and chase ink,  I get anywhere between 3% and 10% back in travel
    rewards (mostly hotels and an occasional flight).   But this only
    works if you travel enough that you can redeem for values over 2
    cents per point.

    With the chase freedom and discover they have revolving bonus
    categories which are 5x points (10% effectively).  We try to buy
    gift cards to maximize this..  for instance, we're currently
    watching movies using theatre gift cards from the last time the
    rewards category was movie theatres.

    Back to the question about whether it makes sense to run cards
    through your own merchant account...  maybe if you're trying to
meet a minimum spend, or need a few miles to make a reward work, but I sure can't see this making sense on a regular basis.

    On Jul 6, 2016 12:37 PM, "Josh Luthman"
    <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com <mailto:j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>>
    wrote:

        What's the 2% personal card if I can ask?
        Josh Luthman
        Office: 937-552-2340 <tel:937-552-2340>
        Direct: 937-552-2343 <tel:937-552-2343>
        On Wed, Jul 6, 2016 at 2:35 PM, Travis Johnson <t...@ida.net