Sent: Friday, July 08, 2016 10:36 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Cambium LENS

Post them for sale, and see what happens.

Personally, I don't think they worked all that well...

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

On 7/8/2016 8:31 AM, Ken Hohhof wrote:
Does anyone still use these?

We switched to CLIPs a few years back, and I have a bin or two full of LENSes that I'm wondering if I should post here on a Friday or just throw them in the dumpster.