From: Christopher Gray
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2016 4:44 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] RB750p for small sites

The PowerBOX version comes with a 2.5A power supply, and PoE adapter /
injector. I typically just connect that inside the building, and run Cat5e up
to the PowerBOX.

On Thu, Jul 7, 2016 at 4:32 PM, Josh Luthman <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>
wrote:

  You feed it POE?  Where do you get a 2 amp POE?

  Josh Luthman
  Office: 937-552-2340
  Direct: 937-552-2343